Georgia's Official Day of the Cowboy
Below is a Schedule of Events for the day:
- 11:00 & 5:30 Dothan Riot Reenactment at the log cabin
- 11:15, 2:00 & 5:45 Cowboy Singing & Poetry at the log cabin
- 11:45, 2:30 & 6:15 Trick Roper at the log cabin
- 1:00 & 3:00: Wild West Show (knife throwing, shooting) near the pumpkin cannon
- Gunfight/Train Robberies/Bank Holdupsin Tiny Town throughout the day
- 4:00 Costume Contest (Cowboy Bill, Wrangler Marv, Hoppy & The Lone Ranger are judges) photo op after at the farmland stage
- Atlanta Country Music Hall of Fame on the farm land stage (all day) Roping demonstrations throughout the day
Fall Family Fun Days admission: $15
Zip line rides are $7 or $12.
Kids 3 and under are FREE!
Please remember, in order to ride the pedal cars
all riders must have closed-toe shoes!