Pumpkin Destruction Day
A signature event allowing guests to destroy pumpkins in nearly every way imaginable:
- Smash unsold pumpkins from The Rock Ranch OR
- Bring your own to recycle through fun methods such as: the pumpkin cannon, pumpkin bowling, the hammer smash and the 40 ft. lift crane pumpkin drop
Here is the schedule for the day:
- Monster Truck Rides $6.00
10:00 a.m. – Dark
- Magic Shows by Magician Jeff Hicks
11:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. (under the round pavilion)
- Airplane Pumpkin Bomber Drops
11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Monster Truck Car Crushing
1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Pumpkin Cannon Firing
1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Giant Pumpkin Drop
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest
6:30 p.m. (metal roof pavilion)
Music on the Farmland Stage throughout the day:
Bluegrass music by Due South Bluegrass Band
and the Pike County Junior Players
Fall Family Fun Days admission: $15
Zip line rides are $7 or $12.
Kids 3 and under are FREE!
Please remember, in order to ride the pedal cars
all riders must have closed-toe shoes!