Fall is a great time of year to experience The Rock Ranch. All the colors of the season create a beautiful setting for loads of memorable family fun.
Every Saturday, September 28 - November 16, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Rock Ranch is open Saturdays only to the public.
Week-day Field Trips may be arranged by appointment.
Take a look at some of the great events coming during
our Fall Family Fun Days:
- SEPTEMBER 28: Hats Off for Heroes
- OCTOBER 5: Lumberjack Day featuring Collegiate Timbersports
competition (UGA, FLA, CLEM, TENN, AUB, ALA A&M)
- OCTOBER 12: Georgia’s Official Day of the Cowboy
- OCTOBER 19: Hot Air Balloon Rally
- OCTOBER 26: The “Not-So-Spooky” Halloween Festival
- NOVEMBER 2: Pumpkin Destruction Day
- NOVEMBER 9: The Great Outdoor Adventure
- NOVEMBER 16: Be Farm Strong
Fall Family Fun Days admission: $15
(open Saturday Sept. 28 - Nov. 16, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.),
Zip line rides are $7 or $12.
Kids 3 and under are FREE!
Please remember, in order to ride the pedal cars
all riders must have closed-toe shoes!